The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.

Go down 
+5
Ji hyun
kiri
Icchan
Sayumi
Hashimoto Aimi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 pm

ffffffff sorry for such a late rply, but yes you can XD

I'm the worst!!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi people I am just visiting lol.

I would like to join if it is ok Captain or is it for Members only type of thing?

If soo I will cheer loud for everyone lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Sure you can! as of current though, I am updating the whole list! I've removed a lot of songs and added only a few... I 'll have the new list up soon.

the only songs that are open now are now

18. Inshouha Renoir no You ni
20. Uwaki no Honey Pie

the new songs I am adding are:
32. FLOWER POWER (JAPANESE) - SNSD
33. La CHA Ta - F(x)
34. Chu~♡ - F(x)
35. Chocolate Love - F(x)
36. NU ABO - F(x)
37. Electric Shock - F(x)
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Alll please even the Korean because I can now sing it really well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:
Sure you can! as of current though, I am updating the whole list! I've removed a lot of songs and added only a few... I 'll have the new list up soon.

the only songs that are open now are now

18. Inshouha Renoir no You ni
20. Uwaki no Honey Pie

the new songs I am adding are:
32. FLOWER POWER (JAPANESE) - SNSD
33. La CHA Ta - F(x)
34. Chu~♡ - F(x)
35. Chocolate Love - F(x)
36. NU ABO - F(x)
37. Electric Shock - F(x)

May I join Flower Power, Electric Shock and Chocolate Love?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:32 pm

captain..i'm joining all new songs!!!!love them!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Sure thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.    ::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Auditions/sign-ups:: Hashimoto Aimi Songs to do before 6th year anniversary of dubbing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2